AUSPAN INFORM FEBRUARY 2020
Hello and welcome to the February ‘AUSPAN INFORM'.
This month we continue to see high interest in multipurpose storage sheds. Every shed we build is completely customisable and we design these multipurpose sheds to help our customers get the most out of their investment. These sheds often have different areas for machinery storage, grain and fertilizer storage and a workshop facility. The beauty of setting a shed up to be able to handle all your different needs is that it can be fully utilized throughout the entire season rather than dedicated to a specific use. Listen what Christian Siemer and Wayne Pech had to say about their multipurpose storage sheds.
For an update on some of our current projects, the AUSPAN team is firing on all four with an influx of new projects in January:
- An enclosed workshop facility in Kalgoorlie
- A farm workshop extension just south of Gnowangerup
- A hay shed insurance replacement in Katanning
- A new open front machinery shed
- An open-end drive through shed both in Dale
- A new workshop and garage in Roleystone
- 11x cattle station trough covers
- 2x multipurpose grain/fertiliser sheds including the concrete works – one in Esperance and one in Ongerup, a multipurpose machinery & workshop shed in Gairdner.
The team is working all across WA and is always only a phone call away from assisting your next shed building project. To get the latest in shed design advice – give Charles or Steve a call direct.
Thank you and all the best for February!