AUSPAN INFORM FEBRUARY 2019
Good Afternoon and welcome to the February ‘AUSPAN INFORM'
Featured in this months AUSPAN INFORM is:
- Galiwinku Court Cover
- Carz4U Showroom Project
- Current Project Update
GALIWINKU COURT COVER
As always the team is pushing the limits and this month we’ve kicked off on our furthest away court cover project. AUSPAN has been chosen to build a ‘curved roof’ cover over a double court on ‘Galiwinku’ or Elcho Island which is located just off the top of Northern Territory about 515km East of Darwin.
CARZ4U SHOWROOM PROJECT
The team is also making some exciting progress on the 3900m2 showroom for Carz4U on Welshpool road in Perth. Site works are in full swing with this impressive building on track to be complete later this year. Watch this space for updates.
CURRENT PROJECTS UPDATE
Some other great projects that we are working on or recently completed are:
- The two 18 meter high Heavy Vehicle Workshops at Gingin & Cataby
- The Mount Claremont Bus Depot
- A new shearing shed just out of Gnowangerup in the South West.
- The Aspen Medical hangar in Karratha which we completed for Crothers Construction.
- The new Wormall Civil factory in Cardup.
- And the neat little workshop in Bremer Bay.
Thank you and all the best for February.
If you have any questions or queries regarding customized building solutions here in WA – then feel free to contact us now.