72x25m Workshop/Warehouse/Office facility with 10T gantry crane and 480m2 mezzanine area
CJD Equipment’s Asset Manager approached AUSPAN to construct their new premises in Port Hedland, Western Australia. They owned a block of land and required a company to partner with to effectively design and build their new state of the art facility.
AUSPAN worked with CJD Equipment from initial concept design, budget estimates and cost saving alternatives to achieve the best customised long term solution for the facility. AUSPAN then partnered with local project builder Karratha Contracting to successfully deliver the complete project.
Managing and building a facility in a regional location.
- 380m2 open plan office area under mezzanine storage area
- Drive through workshop featuring floor service pit and 10T overhead gantry crane
- Concrete fire wall separating warehouse from workshop
- Simple architectural canopies and fin features
- Cantilever canopies providing added weather protection and shade
AUSPAN Project Manager Testimonial
I feel privileged to have been involved in this significant project that will benefit CJD Equipment and the Pilbara for years to come. Thanks to the team – Alan, Kevin, Gary and Todd – it has been a rewarding experience!
Steve Richardson, DirectorDownload case study