2x 30x24m Sheds for new Goads Transport freight depot
Roger at Goad's Transport had delivered several sheds for AUSPAN so he knew where to call when he needed two sheds for their new depot in Forrestdale. He required mezzanine floors for offices, awnings, concrete dado walls and facade features - the depot was to be quite a development.
AUSPAN worked with Goad Transport to design the required depot sheds incorporating a mezzanine floor for office fit out, staircase and railing to suit, concrete dado panels to council aesthetic requirements, facade window awning and branded architectural feature fins.
These sheds were relatively straightforward and did not present a challenge to the experienced AUSPAN team.
- Concrete dado panels provide extra security and better appearance.
- Facade window awnings create window shade and a better road front appearance.
- Mezzanine floor including staircase and railing providing structure for the office fit out, second floor offices or extra storage space.
- Facade architectural fin is a cost effective, well branded feature.
- Provision to add unloading area enables cost effective additions if required.
AUSPAN Project Manager Testimonial
Another rewarding project – looks great now it is operational!
Ben Richardson – Project Manager
Great project to work through from the start and ending up with a well presented, rewarding development in Forrestdale Business Park.
Steve Richardson – Salesperson