Kirk wanted a shed that was multipurpose, storing fertiliser during seeding and grain during harvest!
AUSPAN were able to work with the client to design a multi purpose facility that best suited the differing requirements throughout the change in seasons.
Building a storage facility that could be utilised to its maximum potential, over against a silo system that has somewhat restricted use for a similar investment.
- 6.5m(h) clearance sliding doors
- 15m(w) clearspan construction
- 3m(h) concrete walls for bulk storage
- Loading ramp incorporated into the apron slab for efficient out loading
- Hot Dipped Galvanised Construction.
Kirk has been a great client of AUSPAN’s with 2 sheds now complete...Kirk has always had a clear picture of what he’s needed to progress his business forward, the team at AUSPAN are proud to have been part of that journey.
Its been a rewarding experience working with Kirk and family and we look forward to doing so again!
CHARLES HILL, SALES CONSULTANT