AUSPAN INFORM DECEMBER 2020
Hello and welcome to the December ‘AUSPAN INFORM'.
The team here at AUSPAN has been very busy and buildings are popping up all over Western Australia! I’ve picked out a few industrial buildings that we are currently working on.
- Site work is started on a new office, warehouse and chemical shed facility for Nutrien in Gnowangerup
- A new tank fabrication facility for Shermac in Dalwallinu
- Site works have started on Nexus Recycling’s new office and processing facility in Bibra Lake
- A new Mineral Sands Storage Facility in Picton
- Two new buildings for Cleanaway in Bunbury
- A new factory for Mortlock Timber in Cunderdin
- 3 hay sheds in the southern Wheatbelt
- An epic shearing Shed complex in Gnowangerup
- 2 machinery sheds in the northern Wheatbelt
The AUSPAN team will be having a well-earned break from the 24th of December through to the 4th of January 2021. If you need a hand with your building project during this time, then please call us in 1300 271 220. AUSPAN is a local WA family business and we are keen to assist – even if it is from the BBQ or at the beach!
We wish you all the best for the end of 2020 and look forward to seeing you again next year😊