New 840m2 Himac Attachments Workshop in Albany, WA.
Himac Attachments expanding operations nationally required additional workshop space to keep up with the demand. AUSPAN was selected to design and construct the complete facility next door to the original Himac workshop/showroom.
AUSPAN supervised the complete design and construction of this new facility to suit Himac Attachments custom fit out including mono rail crane beams, mezzanine structure, facade feature and custom stormwater system.
The tight site that this facility is built on brought its challenges, however this was carefully managed including uninterrupted production from the adjacent workshop.
- Removed columns to allow large clear span entry doorways.
- Mono rail cranes to suit workshop requirements.
- Mezzanine floor structure for second level storage and lunchroom facilities.
- Feature canopy and branded facade to road frontage.
- Custom stormwater system delivering all stormwater to one end of building.
AUSPAN Project Manager Testimonial
Great to have been involved in this development with the progressive Himac Attachments team. The AUSPAN team look forward to assisting with future Himac projects. Thanks to all involved.