Crothers Construction engaged AUSPAN to complete the Design and Construction of a new 2880m² commercial display shed and workshop for McIntosh & Son in Geraldton.
Design and Construction of the 72m x 40m shed incorporating the compliance and functionality requirements of the client. This included a full height dividing wall down the ridge while structurally maintaining a 40m clear-span, four bay girder trusses incorporating a five track sliding door system to allow 24m clear openings for large machinery access.
- Designing the heavy duty five track door track system while considering both ease of use and longevity.
- 40m Clear-span design to suit Wind Region B
- 24m girder trusses creating large openings allowing easy access for large machinery
- 72m side with a five track bottom roll sliding door system to suit the 24m openings
- Hot dip galvanised columns and trusses
"Great project - enjoyed working with Crothers to deliver exactly what McIntosh & Son required for the Geraldton site "
BEN RICHARDSON, GENERAL MANAGER