John from Waringa Farming approached AUSPAN at Mingenew Expo 2018 looking for a multipurpose workshop, machinery facility to incorporate facilities to assemble machinery for his machinery business as well as house, clean and maintain his farming requirements.
Access and simple maneuvering of large machinery throughout the facility needed close consideration to ensure efficient use.
In working through the functional requirements of this facility AUSPAN incorporated large 24m clear span openings along with 12m cantilever canopy protection to workshop doorways.
- Providing huge 12m cantilever canopies without any column support.
- Providing 24m clear span door openings with canopies over the same area.
- Achieving the quantity of doors required in the facility meant there was some innovation to be done regarding building bracing.
- 12m cantilever canopies with no column supports that get in the way.
- Custom storm water system delivering all storm water to one end of the facility minimising pipework and potential maintenance issues.
- Incorporated compressor, pressure cleaner cover.
- 24m clears pan door openings.
"John & his team are a great bunch to work with - from first meeting John through to today, we have worked together to create a truly impressive facility and look forward to continuing the great working relationship between AUSPAN & Waringa"
STEVE RICHARDSON, SALES DIRECTOR